Accountant – General Accounts Emploi CDIil y a 3 semaines - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 199 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Prepares the accounting entries to the Sage X3 ensuring accuracy and conformity recognized financial dimensions.
- Verifies the Bank statement & records the unrecorded receipts on daily basis.
- Prepares the Bank reconciliations statements for all banks on monthly basis.
- Follows up & monitors Group sales.
- Locates overdue accounts in Sage X3 and highlights to the Manager accordingly.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs any additional responsibilities as instructed by the line manager.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent from.
- Professional qualification as an Accountant is preferred..
- Capable of using technology systems and tools mainly finance related ones.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Advanced Excel, Access, Word, Power Point skills, Internet and Web Search.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a computerized accounting environment is preferred.
- Strong math and numerical reasoning ability and high accuracy are mandatory for this role.
- Capable of using computerized accounting environment is essential.
- Capable of meeting deadlines without compromising quality of outcome.
- Capable of analyzing data, identifying irregularities.
- High attention to details, confidentiality, and ability to adhere to procedures and set measures are a must.
- Capable of working for long hours and under pressure.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.