Acheteur Confirmé Emploi CDIil y a 5 jours - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 47 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Define the supplier strategy, including the management and optimization of supplier panels.
- Lead negotiations and award contracts to suppliers.
- Negotiate terms and conditions and pass on information to supplies. Manage claims.
- Uses energy and product knowledge and analytical ability to execute strategy.
- Increase purchasing volumes in the country at the best cost (BCC) through the development of the supplier base
- Implement long-term agreements (LTA) and strategic procurement agreements (SSAs) on its scope
- Increase supplier payment terms and partner with suppliers to participate in reverse factoring initiatives
- Facilitate technical alignment between engineering and suppliers
- Manage and collaborate on product cost reduction proposals with engineering and product managers
- Leading the negotiations of should cost in its perimeter
- Implement supplier ideas that help reduce costs/improve delays
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor’s or master degree from an accredited university or college
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Sourcing, Supply Chain or operation with some experience or knowledge in construction
- Willingness and ability to travel at least when needed (5-10%)
- Desired Characteristics
MBA and/or financial experience :
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Negotiation expertise
- Strong Interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strategic thinker / planner
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated change agent
- Able to develop a strategy and drive execution in a matrix environment
- Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt
Description de la société
Manpower est une entreprise multinationale spécialisée dans le conseil en ressources humaines, le recrutement, le travail intérimaire et les services aux infrastructures informatiques. Référence internationale en matière de gestion des compétences, le groupe accompagne les entreprises marocaines dans leurs mutations depuis 50 ans.