il y a 4 semaines - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 193 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Reviews assigned task cards with the outstation & Line Maintenance Manager to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assigned task cards, ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out aircraft test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with apKey Result Responsibilities:proved maintenance procedures.
- Performs defect troubleshooting and rectification in accordance with Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and instructions provided by Engineering Department.
- Signs off maintenance tasks performed or supervised within the scope of own authorisation, verifying that the task card and associated documents have been completed to the required standard following completion of all maintenance.
- Manages communications with other Engineers and Technicians related to the assigned tasks, ensuring proper coordination, continuity and handover of work.
- Manages the safety of assigned maintenance tasks, ensuring all published mandatory precautions are taken prior to commencing work and during task execution.
- Takes positive steps to protect self and other persons in the area of the maintenance activity from any possible injury, including the use of proper GSE and protective equipment.
- Manages human factors aspects of maintenance, ensuring that the continuity of critical maintenance tasks is protected, by avoidance of task interruption and the proper use of handover procedures.
- Internal Customer Service: provides positive support to other operational teams in MAC, provides proactive and helpful professional advice, suggestions and solutions.
- Leadership: provides sound supervision and guidance of Technicians assigned to support own tasks. Ensures they are adequately briefed to perform the non-certifying maintenance tasks.
- Representing Air Arabia Maroc: presents a positive and competent image of technical professionalism to MAC Flight Crews, other companies’ personnel and MAC customers.
- Maintains positive awareness to the cost of aircraft maintenance including use of time and materials.
- Minimises unnecessary waste of consumable material and part repair cost by avoiding unnecessary
Profil recherché :
- Holds /has held an EASA Part 66 & DGAC B2 Aircraft Maintenance License and company maintenance
- approvals on the Airbus A320.
- Must commit to ensure any limitations removed from license within 9 months of induction.
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted DGAC B2 Category License.
- Able to demonstrate in-depth airframe and engine systems maintenance knowledge.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to obtain a Moroccan driving license
- At least 2 years’ experience certifying maintenance on the Airbus A320 family of aircraft.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Base Maintenance environment.
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.