Coordinator - Flight Operations Emploi CDIil y a 1 semaine - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 99 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Coordinates the issuance, update and renewal of pilot’s licenses, necessary passes and certificates to facilitate their work on daily basis
- Continuously follows up with pilots on the renewal of licenses and passes to ensure compliance with Air Arabia Maroc policies and DGAC/CAA regulations.
- Supports the Pilots with their Aero-medical check-ups formalities; arranges initial medical appointments and necessary documents for new recruits; tracks medical expiries, proactively plans and coordinates with the respective designated clinic to facilitate the renewal of medical cards.
- Audits, verifies and follows up on the medical invoices ensuring compatibility with contract terms and conditions and certificates issued to pilots.
- Updates the Cesar System with necessary data, expiry dates and validations of licenses, medical cards and other documents as per required by the DGAC/CAA for audit purposes.
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date database of all function related records such as documents, licenses, appreciation letters, rosters, warnings, and reports such as the Captains’ Reports and “Discretion Reports” to be referred to whenever needed.
- Generates regular and ad-hoc communication and notices for pilots as instructed by the Chief Pilot or Head of Flight Operations, this includes Notices to Pilots and the Joint Notices to pilots and cabin crew.
- Communicates and follows up with DGAC to facilitate temporary validations, Air Law Exams and Licenses; coordinates with pilots for needed information and documents accordingly.
- Coordinates with the Scheduling and Training teams to facilitate on time training for pilots.
- Handles function purchases and expense claims including uniforms, stationery and business cards as per instructed and in line with agreed budget; processes requests on the ISR. Coordinates with Finance for timely settlement of all function related invoices.
- Coordinates with HR on all matters related to pilots including but not limited to attendance, leave, business trips, claims, and letters.
- Prepares study materials for the new recruits and the respective needed documents for the PPC/Line Checks/Command Upgrades, etc...
- Assists the Chief Pilot in the preparation and closure of quality and external audit checks. Prepares necessary documents and records; follows up on corrective measures if any.
- Attends meetings when required, prepares and communicates minutes of meeting as directed by the Chief Pilot
- Assists pilots with any needed files or material timely and regularly.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Administration or equivalent is preferred.
- Higher Diploma in Office Management/Secretarial Skills from a recognized institution combined with needed experience is acceptable for this role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel, Internet and Web Search.
- Very good communication skills (verbal, written) expressed in high level of accuracy.
- Excellent in English Language; Arabic and French languages are an advantage.
- 3 years of related working experience in an administrative or coordination role in the operations department in any industry, experience with Airlines/Aviation industry is an advantage.
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.