Coordinator Sales Support Emploi CDIil y a 1 an - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 170 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Provides administrative and logistics support to the sales team in a timely manner and communicates any changes or updates in commercial/ operations as necessary.
- Assists in on-going/new projects and initiatives related to the Commercial Sales in the assigned region, this includes BSP (Billing Settlement Plan/IATA), new systems, new products such as check-in and Bus segment, and others: provides necessary information and follows up on implementation in the corresponding area.
- Provides on-going necessary support to the Commercial Team in the set-up of new destinations, this includes coordinating necessary arrangements related to contracts, LGs, systems set-up, training, logistics, etc.
- Assists in handling existing/new GSAs and Suppliers contracts and SLAs. Prepares/amends standard templates for contracts and agreements to be used by sales support team; reviews/renews contracts and SLAs as per approved standards.
- Coordinates orientation tours for the GSAs and other distribution channels, as well as training on any new systems, services, products, and initiatives implemented.
- Coordinates the GSAs migration process in the assigned region as per adopted standards and reports any operational interruptions that might lead to loss of customers and sales.
- Supports the coordination of the OTA/ API integration process for all GSAs in the assigned region; obtains all needed data, content and documentations for the initial set-up. Coordinates with Finance to process payments, User Accounts, Login credentials, etc.; follows up to rectify any problem when arises.
- Assists in organizing sales promotion campaigns and FAM trips; verifies PNRs and arranges lounge and transit hotel for stop over at Sharjah when needed.
- Handles complementary, barter deal tickets and rebate requests received from GSA staff; coordinates with hotels/GSAs/ sales team for group bookings.
- Processes the FOC tickets based on the approval of the RM and versus the Incentive budget and number of tickets sold.
- Handles Off-load cases as well as the exceptions to re-book, cancel and refund tickets based on medical and death cases reports provided by passengers.
- Assists the sales team in modifications and cancellations (exceptions) made for travel agents or based on errors by staff throughout the network; supports the outstations with Group Bookings and arrangements (Business Class Lounge & Transit Hotels, etc.).
- Handles extra baggage requested after the cutover time.
- Coordinates with marketing department for updates related to POS & BTL in the assigned region as needed.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor degree in Administration/IT or equivalent, a relating diploma is acceptable.
- A certificate in Project Management (PMS) is an advantage.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search. Advanced Excel and Access skills.
- Very goodinEnglishand FrenchLanguages
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.