Coordinator - Technical Records Emploi CDIil y a 3 semaines - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 150 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Maintains the Air Arabia Maroc computerized fleet management system ensuring it is timely and accurately updated with all data entered in aircraft technical logs to ensure consistency and conformity; this includes but not limited to: flight hours, flight cycles, fuel uplift/consumption, defects, and any other entries related to maintenance activities on the aircraft .
- Contributes in ensuring each aircraft technical logbook reflects all the corresponding maintenance tasks and activities performed/raised as been recorded by the Cabin Crew/Pilots and the respective personnel in the Maintenance Planning.
- Updates the DGAC logbook with respective data timely and accurately as per the adopted policies and procedures.
- Assists in providing MCC and concerned parties with the needed information related to the recent maintenance activities carried for each aircraft to ensure smooth workflow and safe operations.
- Partners with Quality Assurance to prepare and communicate a list of all documents needed to arrange for the “ARC” – Airworthiness Review Certificates for each aircraft annually; certificates are issued individually in due time set for each aircraft.
- Supports in utilizing available resources and tools to generate a variety of reports with different frequency ensuring all the corresponding information are timely and accurately audited, reviewed and verified prior communicating to the concerned parties to ensure quality and validity of outcome.
- Assists in conducting necessary analysis to produce and share accurate reports with Management/ Engineering/Finance /DAC and other parties based on nature/need and in accordance with adopted procedures ensuring security of information. The reports cover but are not limited to: Non-Revenue Flights Report, Utilization Reports, etc.
- Contributes in utilizing the data and reports to highlight trends, abnormalities, hours/cycles of aircraft hard components, etc. to be considered by Management in the decision-making process on certain related matters.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Maintains technical archive system in accordance with Company’s procedures and DGAC regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs any additional responsibilities as advised by the manager.
Profil recherché :
- Higher diploma or certificate in Management or any other related field from a recognized institute; a Bachelor’s degree in Management/Administration or equivalent is preferred.
- Compliance, Document Control, Librarian and Quality Assurance trainings are an added value.
- Capable of using technology systems & tools; proficient in Microsoft suite – Advanced Excel Skills.
- Professional membership of associations related to the Aviation/Airlines industry is a plus.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Very good in English Language.
- The ability to work in rotating shift pattern including nights.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar capacity handling records or document control in the Aviation industry, experience with Airbus A320 aircrafts is highly desirable.
- Reasonable exposure on aircrafts airworthiness programs documentation and records requirements CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization).
- Relative understanding of the relation of aircraft Maintenance Planning and Records to the airworthiness program.
- A relative exposure on airline and Flight Operations, standard regulations.
- A multi-task oriented performer with high accuracy and great attention to details.
- Proven skills in working with data and resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Possesses excellent organizing and time management skills even in frequently changing environments.
- Applies judgment in assessing matters combined with good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Dependable, self-initiative, takes ownership, and displays energy and enthusiasm.
- Capable of working hard under pressure without compromising the quality of the outcome.
- Ability to use technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to support company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.