Cyber Security Consultant Emploi CDIil y a 2 semaines - Offshoring / Nearshoring - Casablanca - 99 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis security advisory services to evaluate and provide recommendations on cybersecurity control
- implementation; Parse highly technical threat and vulnerability information to communicate with non-technical end users
- Maintain and support and support evaluation of cyber security tools and technology used by
- Provide technical support for a comprehensive risk management program identifying mission critical processes and systems; current and projected threats; and system vulnerabilities.
- Author Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and tactics, techniques, procedures (TTP) as well as training documentation.
- Providing guidance and support to Business Development, Operations and IT organization on cyber security technologies, policies and procedures
- Advise /support Network Security Architecture and IT Infrastructure teams on the design, implementation & maintenance of security architecture for systems, applications and network
- Participate in security incident management and vulnerability management processes, conduct cybersecurity vulnerability assessments
- Lead forensic and security investigations, to include documenting the security incident response program as a well-defined plan of action to address security incidents.
- Supports CISO to ensure compliance with certification frameworks such as PCI, ISO, PII and customer security requirements..
- Work with Business Development, Operations and IT organization within the organization to reduce cyber security risk, and implement new technology and controls to mitigate the risk.
- Regional Chief Cyber Security Evangelist with external and Internal customers--Be the evangelist for cyber security to ensure cybersecurity stays on the Reginal / Organizational radar.
Profil recherché :
- Problem-Solving Skills and Technical Aptitude.
- Knowledge of Security Across Various Platforms
- Fundamental Computer Forensics Skills and an Understanding of Hacking.
- Significant and extensive people leadership experience managing integrated and high performing teams
- Solid interpersonal, collaborative, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage in a complex operating environment, including multiple vendors and agile teams
- Strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication, results orientation and attention to detail
- Protects our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance across within the assigned Region
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of related experience OR combination of education and experience MBA or advanced degree Finance preferred
Description de la société
Majorel, est un nouvel acteur mondial né de la concrétisation d’une fusion des activités CRM des deux géants SAHAM et Bertelsmann. Le groupe conçoit et met en œuvre des expériences client personnalisées. Présents dans 28 pays à travers 4 continents, le groupe compte plus de 500 clients et 48000 collaborateurs maîtrisant 36 langues.