il y a 11 mois - Centre d'appel - Casablanca - 194 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Manager who leads, guides, develops, and manages team of financial analysts supporting the country
- In Charge of the pricings within the region – CAPEX and Opex management is part of the duties
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports and allocate to the right cost/profit centers
- Coordinate interactions between operations and the regional Finance Team
- Oversees and contributes to the development of timely and accurate financial information and projections sites
- Build and argue region budget, financial plans and policies including country planning, profitability analysis, cost analysis, and recommends options that enhance country’s profitability
- Partners with country leaders to manage budget/expense goals
Profil recherché :
- Master in Finance or equivalent, business management
- 5-10 years of experience is typical and necessary, including a strong management team experience.
- Demonstrated analytical and financial modeling skills with ability to prepare materials and presentations that communicate meaningful data and analyses.
- Demonstrated in budget planning, expense monitoring, cash flow and financial management operations
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to tight deadlines
- Strong organization, ability to prioritize workload and build an organization operational oriented è FP&A country should be a business partner for operational
- Ability to supporting planning and execute strategic plans as defined by leadership.
- Perfectly bilingual (French-English)
Description de la société
Sitel Group est un groupe mondial de services intégrés couvrant tous les périmètres de l’expérience client. En 2015, le groupe se classe à la quatrième position de son secteur avec 75 000 collaborateurs répartis sur 150 centres de contact dans 25 pays avec un chiffre d'affaires de 1,7 milliard de dollars.