Ground Support Assistant Emploi CDIil y a 1 mois - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 265 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Reviews assigned tasks with the Senior Engineer to gain full understanding of the work, priorities,documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Assists the Engineers to constantly verify and ensure compatibility and readiness of ground support equipment as per approved standards and quantity to be used as and when needed.
- Ensures that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out regular check on all the heavy ground support equipment available ensuring they are all functioning, used and stored as per the approved standards and procedures and according to business needs and rquirements.
- Carries out ground support equipment tests as instructed by assigned task cards fully in accordance with approved data and procedures and as directed by the Engineer-in-Charge to identify any defects to repair/replace as per adopted procedures.
- Ensures proper equipment are ready for engineers and technicians to perform tasks, returning all of it in good condition following completion of work.
- Regularly coordinates with the Engineer-in-Charge the dispatch of heavy equipment from-to the garage
- and alerts him or her to any problems with the execution of the work.
- Maintains an updated database of all equipment to be referred to when and as needed.
- Coordinates with stores on formalities related to scraping non-functioning equipment as per Base Maintenance and Workshops Manager.
- Manages the safety of own assigned tasks, ensuring all published mandatory precautions are taken prior to commencing work and during task execution.
- Takes positive steps to protect self and other persons in the area of the maintenance activity from any possible injury, including the use of proper GSE and protective equipment.
- Pays attention to human factors aspects, ensuring that work interruption procedures are followed and that adequate access and lighting is used for maintenance and inspections.
- Internal Customer Service: provides helpful information and support to own team and to other department personnel involved with managing scheduled maintenance checks.
- Representing Air Arabia: presents a positive and competent image of technical professionalism to other companies’ personnel and ABY customers.
- Maintains positive awareness to the cost of aircraft maintenance including use of time and materials.
- Minimises unnecessary waste of consumable material and part repair cost by avoiding unnecessary damage and repeat work during maintenance.
Profil recherché :
- School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a reasonable standard for technical communications.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office).
- Valid Moroccan Drivers License.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar job.
- Experience in a Base Maintenance Workshop environment is an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate solid basic understanding of Maintenance theory and practice.
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.