Ingénieurs Qualité Emploi CDIil y a 2 semaines - Autres Industries - Tanger - 244 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Ensure the processing of customer complaints in collaboration with other departments
- Oversee the application of EOS systems and procedures
- Analyze the customer’s product quality requirements
- Ensure the management of customer complaints
- Evaluate the manufacturing process in collaboration with the Engineering Department
- Inform the engineers of the Engineering Department of any anomalies and decide on corrective actions in collaboration with them;
- Examine and validate the means of production and control and ensure the implementation of periodic equipment inspection plans;
- Participate in feasibility studies in collaboration with the Engineering and Production departments
- Develop audit and control plans and ensure their implementation
- Ensure the control and updating of documentation
- Define medium and long term objectives and actions in collaboration with the immediate superior
- Stop the manufacturing process when basic quality specifications are not met
- Ensure compliance with quality, safety, hygiene and environmental standards
Profil recherché :
- Bac+4/5 / Master / Engineering degree in a technical Education ( Quality Engineering, industrial Engineering, Mechanical, electrical Engineering or equivalent …)
- Good knowledge in quality and problem solving tools
- Basic computer skills
- Good Communication Skills in English
Soft Skills Required :
- Think & Act Like Owner: Be proactive and result oriented.
- Play to Win: Have a good sense of entrepreneurship while acting as a leader.
- Act with urgency: Act with simplicity, in a decisive manner.
- One Team: Have a team spirit, good cooperation capacity and acceptance of diversity.
- Operate with Respect: Have a good listening and communication skills as well as inspire others through actions.
Description de la société
Aptiv est une société de technologie mondiale qui développe des solutions plus sûres, plus respectueuses de l’environnement et plus connectées assurant l’avenir de la mobilité.