Internal Control & Risks officer Emploi CDIil y a 2 ans - Assurance / Courtage - Rabat - 1K vues
Détails de l'annonce
Ensure continuous focus on business Risks and establish ‘business as usual’ mindset for Risk Management at all levels. Mitigating business risks through a process of consultation and engagement with various stakeholders in Operations, Technology suppliers and partners. The position is required to adopt a partnership approach to understand underlying operations and recommend appropriate and fit-for-purpose practices in OpCos & all enabling functions such as Facilities, HR, Finance, Procurement, Technology, etc.
- Conduct risk identification and quantification in line with group framework. Knowledge and experience in risk aggregation, appetite calculations and reporting
- Embed and align Internal Control framework into operational risk management (analyse IC controls objectives and controls for bottom up risk profiling )
- Perform gap analysis, conduct testing of potential risk areas, Challenge self-assessments and identify reportable issues
- Drive, Monitor & Enhance Vendor compliance framework including policy review, contract review, vendor selection review, billing review, etc.
- Actively participates in the development of Risk policies ensuring that they are relevant to AXA GO Morocco
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance AXA Code of Ethics and provide management with periodic reports
- Periodically provide training and guidance to staffs on Internal Controls (build awareness)
- Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders within AXA GO Morocco and service providers.
- Ability of analyse data to arrive at key issues/observations
- Prepare dashboards/governance by highlighting key issues to Management
- Conduct special investigations on need basis
Education & Experience
- Advanced degree and Operational risk background preferred
- Certifications in the control self-assessment or any other related certification
- Strong project management methodologies skills
- Bachelor’s degree minimum; Master’s degree or relevant certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience, preferably in IT or Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of Risk management framework, processes and governance
- ISO27001, ISO31000, ISO27005
- Good interpersonal, facilitation, coordination and communication skills with representatives of different levels of AXA GO hierarchy
- Resilient, persistent, highly target oriented and accept to get constantly challenged
- Excellent achievement background
- Ability to work effectively / well-organized, both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to take initiatives, make sound and reasoned decisions, offers practical advice and recommendations
- Be proactive and able to challenge the status quo
- Ability to impulse and drive change in culture and in practices
- Discretion but firmness, pugnacity and self-confidence
- Ability to make people from different backgrounds and cultures work together
Description de la société
Faisant partie de l’un des plus grands assureurs au monde, sa mission est de donner à chacun les moyens de vivre une vie meilleure.
Présente à Rabat depuis 2004, AXA Services Maroc compte plus de 2 700 collaborateurs à ce jour. Nous rejoindre : C’est évoluer dans un environnement valorisant proposant une diversité de métiers. C’est aussi intégrer un groupe responsable, offrant une véritable culture d’entreprise, basée sur le développement des compétences de chacun