IT Support Engineer Emploi CDIil y a 2 semaines - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 155 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Acts as the main contact point for IT support service center, takes ownership of reported issues; responds to enquiries promptly and provides proper and accurate information and feedback or resolutions to technical problems ensuring problems are being recorded and tracked throughout the entire process.
- Conducts investigations and diagnosis to identify problems whilst providing Level 1 support, channels unresolved issues in the right direction among the IT teams.
- Researches, diagnoses, and troubleshoots systems, network problems and hardware and software faults; identifies resolutions, responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Assists with the development and implementation of processes and service level agreements of incidents management and service request management.
- Contributes to creation of support knowledge base by developing and communicating IT support manuals, technical notes and articles.
- Key Result Responsibilities - Continued
- Contributes to IT overall plan by assisting technical experts in planning, evaluating, testing, and implementing new technology such as systems and platforms for the entire network. Participates in different IT projects.
- Utilizes different communication channels and tools to directly support or remotely guide customers on the different enquiries and problems raised, these channels include: personal visits, telephone calls, e-mails, web, chat etc.
- Ensures proper recording and closure of all claims; generates timely reports of different nature to capture support services activities.
- Installs, configures, monitors and maintains computer hardware operating systems, applications and networks, replaces parts and upgrades existing ones when and as needed.
- Supports the roll-out of new applications; sets up new users' accounts, profiles and passwords.
- Establishes/builds on good working relationship with stakeholders, business users, suppliers, vendors and other technical teams to ensure improvements in the IT environment and resolve any issues related to their provided services and products.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining a complete and accurate record of all IT assets in the organization.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- ITIL/ CCNP/ CCIE/ MCSE/ RHEL Certifications are a plus.
- Fluent in both French and English Languages.
- 3-4 years in IT Infrastructure support, service desk, 24x7 critical operations preferably in aviation; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Proven record in implementing and monitoring infrastructure projects.
- Holistic IT Knowledge in heterogeneous technology environments - experience with different types of end-to-end technology stacks.
- Working experience in managing operations and technology platforms – both internally and externally hosted.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending solutions.
- Possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.