Maintenance Planning Engineer Emploi CDIil y a 2 semaines - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 164 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Develops long-term/short-term maintenance plans for Air Arabia Maroc fleet maintenance based on the manufacturer’s manual - Approved Maintenance Program (Airbus/ AMP).
- Maintains a system of monitoring and control of the maintenance program to ensure that the maintenance schedules are executed timely and according to approved practices.
- Prepares work scope of maintenance schedules (line, workshop); identifies group and individual maintenance tasks based on the AMP and as per adopted procedures.
- Coordinates with Stakeholders to develop manpower capacity plan and manage scheduled/unscheduled maintenance activities taking into consideration the agreed parameters (calendar, hours, cycles), cost and business needs, overlaps, unforeseen circumstances as well as emergencies.
- Maintains an effective and updated system of work- package arrangements for (A) and (C) checks to include/record all scheduled routine and non-routine maintenance. Ensures job cards are efficiently prepared and updated.
- Defines the tools, components and spare parts needed for aircraft maintenance based on the approved specifications; ensures needed material is prepared in preload lists for all scheduled work packages.
- Coordinates with Engineering Procurement to secure all tools, spare parts and components needed to execute the maintenance program all to be in place and on time.
- Develops/maintains a system to monitor maintenance requirements reflecting components within Air Arabia Maroc shops capability list.
- Ensures an accurate and up-to-date database of the spare parts, components inventory is maintained to achieve cost-effective and satisfactory timely maintenance.
- Monitors tasks completion versus Engineers checks requests in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Establishes and maintains necessary procedures to keep RAL Fleet management system updated, thus reflecting the true maintenance status of all aircrafts.
- Schedules compliance of airworthiness directives as well as non-mandatory service bulletins and modifications.
- Provides necessary assistance in the aircrafts lease/sublease process through technical evaluation of aircrafts.
- Coordinates with respective parties in Engineering, Finance and Legal to ensure smooth processing as per agreed terms and conditions and approved regulations.
- Prepares, coordinates and schedules all short term maintenance requirements working closely with line maintenance and MCC departments.
Profil recherché :
- University Degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Aerospace/Industrial or equivalent.
- Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience.
- Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- Capable of using technology systems & tools; proficient in Microsoft suite and MRO systems.
- Excellent command over both written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Aviation industry, 4 of which as “Planning Engineer” or in a similar capacity,experience with Airbus A320 aircraft is preferred.
- Experienced in aircraft planning systems, procedures and documents such as (MPD, MRB, AMP) and regulations such as those of CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization), and their relation to aircraft maintenance program.
- Familiar with aircraft systems and components.
- Familiar with rules and regulations of DGAC pertaining to the Engineering Maintenance, policies, procedures, manuals and licensing.
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of EASA part 145, part 21 and sub part “M” requirements.
- A balanced personality with focus, analytical thinking, efficiency and commitment to successful results.
- Experienced in working with a team of professionals (Engineers and Technicians) in a frequently changing environment with heavy work-load schedules and ad-hoc scenarios.
- Very good supervisory and time management skills.
- Necessary exposure on airline and Flight Operations and standard regulations.
- Exposure to Quality Assurance/Safety/Audit functional practices related to and affecting maintenance.
- High accuracy and attention to both results and details.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending alternate solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to use technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to support company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.