il y a 1 an - Tourisme / Voyage / Loisirs - Casablanca - 126 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Manages the corporate communications activities within the framework of responsibilities and boundaries identified with his/her role and in accordance with standard practices.
- Consults with Line Manager/Head of Marketing & CC on any non-routine action prior to executing; all duties shall be performed thru proper channel and in compliance with adopted policies and procedures
- Acts as point of contact for press, media, and PR agencies; manages the company’s press centre including press kits, press releases, fact sheets, news monitoring, crisis management responses, prints, and publicizing events via media; builds and maintains an updated media contact list.
- Coordinates withHead Office, Hubs and Outstation on all public relations, marketing, social media plans, campaigns, briefs, CSR, etc.
- Facilitates/executes BTL/ATL marketing plans and branding campaigns across the entire Air Arabia network.
- Assists in executing the marketing campaigns for assigned markets: verifies action plans, budget and outcome with Marketing Manager.
- Manages daily activities and marketing requirements traffic thru prioritizing and coordinating work withthe creative and Studio team.
- Supervises all press FAM trips (MOROCCOand abroad), conferences, seminars, events, route launches and the filming/photo-shooting accompanying that.
- Coordinates the production, purchase and distribution of give-away items, souvenirs, calendars, etc.
- Managesthe Social Media portfolio in all platforms in terms of strategy and content: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Blog, etc. Supervises the Air Arabia portal on the website to update with all news and events.
- Coordinates the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities, mainly ‘Charity Cloud Project’- On board charity donation: campaigns, teams, trips, PR and Media coverage.
- Supervises the Marketing &CC Coordinator daily work including the news released to the company’s newsletter (SNL), as well as the In-Flight Entertainment (IFN), advertisements, videos, announcements, in addition to the on-board magazine production (Al Nawras).
- Manages researches and market intelligence data; generates job-related reports and correspondence regularly, co-designs templates and forms to be used by the team and other hubs for marketing related requirements and projects.
- Performs any additional duties as directed by the line manager.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communication or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop &3D animation is a plus.
- Fluent in English, French and Arabic Languages.
- 3+ years of related working experience in a very similar role in the marketing field in any service industry (client/agency), preferably in aviation; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Proven skills in media relations, press, events management, and communicating branding concepts and themes that increase market-share.
- Advanced Project management skills combined with Budgeting Experience.
- Possesses editorial and business writing skills.- Knowledge in protocol/regulations related to marketing and communication.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
- Product knowledge: capability of understanding market trends and channeling them leading to effective marketing and advertising plans and campaigns.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.