Planning Engineer Emploi CDIil y a 3 semaines - Energie - Ouarzazat - 132 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Supervise the activities and work of the team members to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved and the business plan is delivered in line with the required policies, processes, procedures and systems.
- Review and issue daily schedules of maintenance activities and ensure that work orders are entered on SAP, and are executed according to priorities and resource availabilities.
- Prepare major maintenance and turnaround activity plans and liaise with other operations, technical services and maintenance units to monitor major shutdowns and turnaround activities until completion, in addition to preparing daily shutdown progress reports indicating percentage of actual work completed against plan.
- Monitor the execution of preventive and corrective maintenance programs and activities, as well as maintaining the monthly planning schedule on MS-project detailing activity start and finish dates, equipment tag numbers and other details.
- Verify material requirements and equipment specifications and any other technical issues, as required, with maintenance and other operations units in order to expedite the purchase of reserve stock materials.
- Review plant modification and other engineering projects plans and drawings, in addition to monitoring physical execution and completion of works, providing technical advice and assistance when needed.
- Prepare various maintenance and inspection management reports including status reports, statistics, monthly work order backlog analysis, shutdown reports, actual cost vs. planned budget variance analysis, etc., to monitor the effectiveness of maintenance and inspection programs and be able to recommend changes as required.
- Liaise with Maintenance Manager and Engineers in the maintenance section to determine resource requirements in order to coordinate manpower outsourcing, material, equipment and services as required.
- Develop a project schedule to define outage goals, assign resources, finalise the scope and budget estimation and purchase orders as well as to identify the critical path to lay out the coordination strategy and direct the overall execution for both the interrelated and independent tasks.
- Prepare the Administrative procedures, Technical procedures, quality plans, shutdown safety plan and temporary services/facilities plan and share it with the plant and contract staff to ensure they are all updated and well-versed with the procedures.
- Plan and coordinate the outage coordination meetings with the stakeholders, to ensure robust planning and execution and timely escalation and resolution of issues.
- Ensure that all technical documentation for the planning activities are completed correctly including the Log, outlining the fault, method of repair and the time, labour and materials used to support timely availability of information.
- Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Together with HSE department, ensure that safety rules and regulations are fully explained to plant employees / contractor staff and appropriate safety and protective equipment is worn; safety notices are prominently displayed in all work areas and that all accidents and incidents are efficiently investigated and analysed whilst ensuring that measures are implemented to avoid any recurrence.
- Lead the preparation of monthly / annual requirements for equipment, spare parts and general materials for the planning unit within the plant to support timely availability of requirements as per maintenance plans and budget constraints.
- Participate in the technical evaluation process of quotations provided by the procurement department to identify and provide recommendations on the most appropriate materials / equipment for the plant.
- Supervise the effective administration of SAP processes within the planning section and adhere to SAP guidelines in all related aspects of annual and monthly planning, scheduling, data management to ensure data/system integrity in line with NOMAC’s defined standards.
- Contribute in the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the organisation’s standards.
- Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
- Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out.
Profil recherché :
- Minimum Qualifications: A Bachelor degree holder in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrument Technology)
- Minimum Experience: 8-10 years’ experience in Maintenance Planning in water desalination and power generation plants where 2 years of experience are in a supervisory role.
- Practical experience and know-how of electrical / mechanical and instrument technology engineering
- Knowledge of downtime analysis and practical knowledge of problem solving tools
- Knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System, good knowledge of SAP Template desirable)
- Project Management
- Detailed understanding of preventative/predictive maintenance theory
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Knowledge of the operations in water desalination and power generation plants and of NOMAC operations
- Strong planning, organizing, and integration skills
- Experience of having conducted at least one outage for critical electrical equipment / shut-down for critical mechanical machinery
- Team work and effective collaboration skills
Description de la société
The First National Operation and Maintenance Company “NOMAC” was founded in 2005 and firmly established in the GCC, in Middle and East Europe, and in North and South of Africa. NOMAC is providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and worldwide. Supported by accelerated global expansion, NOMAC is enabled to draw near to realize its vision of being the leading global O&M service provider in the power production and water desalination sectors. In Morocco, Nomac is implemented since 2014, and operating and maintaing differents projects, overall Morocco; Noor1 CSP plant (160 Mw), Noor2 CSP plant (200 Mw), both located in Ouarzazate, KHALLADI wind farm (120 Mw) in Tanger, and the 3 Noor PV plants (120 Mw) located in Ouarzazate, Laayoune and Boujdour .