Sales Specialist Emploi CDIil y a 1 semaine - Automobile / Motos / Cycles - Kenitra - 117 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Identifies and investigates potential customers & new products, participates closely with R&D teams in the development of business cases for new projects & initiatives and follows up its technical and financial feasibility studies.
- Provides data for the bidding process by collecting relevant information such as raw material costs, product availability on the market and applicable prices, thorough completion and processing of tender documents with involved departments (Finance, Operations...etc.) and follows up its submission.
- Participates in developing local sales strategy based on regional and global market research to generate business opportunities, prioritizes target markets and executes sales strategic plans by tracking key tendencies of market evolution.
- Participates to customer & product's forecasts set up, monitors its reliability and ensures updates on a monthly basis.
- Communicates timely established forecasts and coordinates closely with sales and purchasing teams to meet optimal copper fixation.
Profil recherché :
- Master's degree in Trade/Commerce, Business administration, finance, economics or equivalent.
- 3 years as Sales Engineer in a Medium Sized Company (manufacturing environment is desired).
Description de la société
COFICAB est votre principal partenaire mondial dans la conception, la fabrication et la vente de câbles et de fils automobiles. Membre du Groupe Elloumi, COFICAB a été fondée en 1992 par M. Hichem Elloumi