Senior Accountant Emploi CDIil y a 1 an - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 290 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Ensures all the Bank Guarantees received from Sales Agents are renewed as per agreed terms and timeframes in line with Company’s procedures.
- Follows up with the “Commercial Sales Department” to ensure no credit exposure at any given time.
- Makes sure all the Outstations corresponding expenses are timely recorded and reflected in the system before month-end closing this includes accrual of expenses as well as reconciliation of Vendors and GSA accounts.
- Monitors flow of activities with outsource service providers to ensure all invoices are posted on timely basis, addresses issues for remedial actions whenever needed, this includes maintaining and communicating the procedural manual to the service providers.
- Reviews Accrual Accounts for Direct Sectors Costs.
- Interacts and coordinates with Stakeholders, vendors, GSAs and others to support them with any queries on function-related matters and therefore take necessary action accordingly.
- Prepares the monthly MIS schedules & Budget details such as budget incentive by destination; GSA Commission; Bus cost.
- Coordinates with external auditors on schedules to facilitate their audits and ensure smooth inspection as per instructed by his/her seniors.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generates function related reports such as the MIS reports, daily sales report or any other reports to be presented to the Manager on regular basis.
- Flown Revenue accounting on monthly basis, analytic and General. Ensure that tax accounts have been created.
- Travel Insurance flown and forward accounting. (Monthly) and Travel Insurance reconciliation.
- Airports incentives revenues invoicing, reconciliation ,accounting and payments.
- Interline sales accounting.
- GSA accounts management, Commission calculation, credit increase, Monthly reconciliation, and accounting.
- Cargo Revenue invoicing, reconciliation and accounting per destination.
- Reconciliation of Forward Sales account and analysis.
- Group reconciliation of interline and Dry sales accounts with SHJ and RBG.
- Approval of Management Fees, ISA invoices, Insurance, commission invoices and ODC approvals necessary.
- Updates of BSP credit limits on Accelaero
- Realizes BSP daily control of WEBLINK TRANSACTION and of the submitted transaction from Accelaero and for billing and payments.
- Post specific Accelaero accounts (free firm, INAD, annual ticket, …)
- Reviews and ensures accurate accounting incentive given to travel agencies.
- Performs any other duties as instructed by the line manager.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification as an Accountant is an advantage.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools mainly finance related ones.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Advanced Excel, Access, Word, Power Point skills, Internet and Web Search.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 3+ years of comprehensive experience in corporate finance or accounting in Airline Industry handling revenue areas sections.
- He/she must have worked in a mid-sized organization operating on a regional/multinational level, preferably in Airlines/Travel/Tourism industry; experience with low-cost airline would be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in accounting cycle, process flow and procedures is a pre-requisite.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge in accounting fundamentals and systems such as SFAS (Statements of Financial Accounting Concepts).
- Strong math and numerical reasoning ability and high accuracy are mandatory for this role.
- Familiar with formalities and pre-requisites associated with internal and external audits.
- Experienced in a computerized accounting environment is essential.
- Very good exposure on financial models and new technologies in the industry.
- Excellent financial, analytical and reporting skills.
- Capable of meeting deadlines without compromising quality of outcome.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying irregularities and recommending corrective measures.
- High attention to details, confidentiality, and ability to adhere to procedures and set measures are a must.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to use a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to interact with senior level stakeholders and external providers to support company’s objectives.
- Capable of working for long hours and under pressure.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.