Site Manager Emploi CDIil y a 1 semaine - Energie - Laayoune - 48 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Profil recherché :
Minimum Qualifications : A Bachelor degree holder in Engineering.
Minimum Experience : 7 years’ experience in managing a production plant, with operational experience in the power sector
- Techno-commercial know-how with extensive knowledge of contracts and agreements
- Extensive leadership skills and excellent planning ability
- Extensive experience and know-how of conceptual and analytical thinking and excellent presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of the operations in power generation plants and of NOMAC operations
- Excellent communication, influencing and motivating skills
- Project Management
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong planning, organizing, and integration skills
- Team work and collaboration skills
- Behavioural Competencies
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities while ensuring high level of safety, high level of Ethics, quality and schedule adherence.
- Ability to take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others
- Ability to work in difficult customer situations
- Available for 24-hour on-call duty to meet customer requirements
Description de la société
The First National Operation and Maintenance Company “NOMAC” was founded in 2005 and firmly established in the GCC, in Middle and East Europe, and in North and South of Africa. NOMAC is providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and worldwide. Supported by accelerated global expansion, NOMAC is enabled to draw near to realize its vision of being the leading global O&M service provider in the power production and water desalination sectors. In Morocco, Nomac is implemented since 2014, and operating and maintaing differents projects, overall Morocco; Noor1 CSP plant (160 Mw), Noor2 CSP plant (200 Mw), both located in Ouarzazate, KHALLADI wind farm (120 Mw) in Tanger, and the 3 Noor PV plants (120 Mw) located in Ouarzazate, Laayoune and Boujdour .