Stores Inspector Emploi CDIil y a 4 semaines - Aéronautique / Spatial - Casablanca - 60 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Handles and maintains the “Stores” stock level for the daily demanded items and routine jobs, this includes tool boxes and kits, spare parts, wheels, batteries, oils, etc..
- Ensures all items and components are available in place and on time to execute maintenance planned and un-planned tasks and to secure the availability and safe release of aircrafts.
- Carries out daily checks and inspections in storage areas to ensure correct storage conditions are maintained such as Temperature and Humidity Control, safety and health conditions, risk hazards, etc.
- Manages the binning locations and allocation of tools and parts in the Company stores as per instructions received from “Manager Store and Technical Procurement” ensuring the “Inventory Control System Updates” are maintained to this effect; coordinates the replacement of consumable items and updates system accordingly.
- Updates and reviews the RAL system to record and monitor all activities related to received and stored parts, tools, and equipment taking into consideration material shelf life, tools calibration, shift, handover log book, critical movements, etc., all carried in accordance with agreed formats and circulation terms.
- Pre-loads system (RAL) with requirements for ADD/MDD to be ready for retrieval on time; ensures all items are loaded as per the identified coding system.
- Issues daily tool boxes and kits as well as spare parts and components based on the maintenance plans for Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts routine jobs. Maintains tracking records/receipts of all items delivered.
- Provides ad-hoc inventory and stores support to both Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts as per adopted procedures.
- Ensures all tools and equipment to be used for maintenance are checked and kept serviceable at all times; advises the “Rotables Team” with any unserviceable tools or parts; coordinates with vendors on tools and parts repair as necessary.
- Ensures all issued-un-used parts are credited back to stock system and returned to the main stores as per Company’s procedures.
- Prepares stock report on regular basis; reports any errors on system, identifies causes for errors and corrective measures to ensure no re-occurrence.
- Supports the “Stores Supervisor” in implementing and maintaining the safety measures, facilities adequacy and cleanliness, storage conditions and needs, communication and overall performance of the Line Store.
- Assists with logistics arrangements for parts delivery to and from the Air Arabia ENG, outstations and aircraft. Coordinates with respective departments on receiving engines, APUs as well as on handling dangerous goods.
- Performs any additional responsibilities as instructed by the line manager.
Profil recherché :
- The ability and willingness to work in a rotating shift pattern.
- 1-2 years of related working experience in a similar capacity within the Airline industry; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Working experience on inventory soft-wares shall be treated as an advantage.
- Has necessary working experience and exposure to DGAC rules and regulations pertaining to acceptance, storage and issuance of tools and equipment used for aircrafts maintenance.
- Knowledge and completion of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations training is an advantage.
- Possesses very good organizing and time management skills.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Familiar with quality assurance, internal and external audit checks and formalities.
- Proven skills in working with data and resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Dependable, self-initiative, takes ownership, and displays energy and enthusiasm.
- Multi-task oriented with high attention to details.
- Capable of working hard and under pressure
- Physically fit and dynamic, capable of carrying heavy equipment and moving between stores.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.