Travel Services Agent Emploi CDIil y a 1 an - Tourisme / Voyage / Loisirs - Tanger - 192 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Works on promoting Air Arabia sales and customer activities as per guidance of Supervisor/Manager and in line with the policies and procedures, these activities include but not limited to tickets, packages, holidays, visas, insurance, car rental, etc.
- Processes reservations, travel bookings, and modifications on bookings for walk-in/calling customers and agents, issues tickets and finalizes all necessary travel arrangements thru the system.
- Implements cross-selling techniques identified by the company to promote its products and services and to achieve the individual target set for him/her.
- Follows up on all updates and new products or systems introduced by the company to maintain solid and proper knowledge of the company’s services and products.
- Contributes to maximizing sales and profitability by selling ancillaries, insurance, holiday packages, visas, and air rewards. Educates customers on all new promotions, campaigns, special offers, and refers them to specialized personnel when needed.
- Establishes contact with current and potential customers to recover/enhance sales and build trust and credibility at customers’ level. Participates in outdoor promotions and sales blitz to promote the companys products and corporate image.
- Responds to all customers’ inquiries and handles/directs their complaints raised by visits, calls, emails, etc. immediately and effectively ensuring a positive image of Air Arabia is always reflected.
- Handles all customers in a friendly welcoming attitude and refrains from any attitude that might lead to customer dissatisfaction.
- Communicates with airport team and visa check team to coordinate check-in procedures and formalities with assigned parties whenever required.
- Notifies customers with any changes or modifications on the flights such as delay, cancellations, others, etc.
- Processes /monitors visa applications and cancellations thru the proper channel in line with the Air Arabia general policies and procedures.
- Maintains the company’s property such as publications, brochures, equipment, office, waiting area, etc. in a good condition keeping in mind the Air Arabia corporate image.
- Performs other duties as required by the Supervisor/Head of Sales Shops.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor degree in Tourism/Management or equivalent.
- Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good in English and French Languages (Arabic where necessary).
- Fresh graduates may be considered for this role given they demonstrate the required competencies.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service industry, preferably in Travel/Airline or tourism. -
- Acceptable knowledge in Airline/Travel products and services.
- Capable of understanding customers’ problems and directing them in the right channel.
- Effective communication skills to utilize in building sales and marketing techniques.
- Capable of identifying problems and immediately reacting to situations of different nature such as angry customers, complaints and special requests.
- Capable of recommending alternate solutions to customers’ problems. - Effective persuasive, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure.- Employs interpersonal relations to support company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
Description de la société
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.